<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=7856801890133080301&blogName=%E2%99%A5+forever+begins+today+.&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Home of the Class of Wisdom ~ W15M: OMD

Saturday, June 28, 2008

OMD

*As in Oh My Dog, so there are no misunderstandings between anyone regarding using the Higher Power's name in vain :)


Yeah man!! It is the holidays, and the first June post on our blog! WOO! -wiggle wiggle-

I'm just leaving a short note, to show our BLOG AIN'T DED ok, and THAT YOU MUST TELL ESPECIALLY ME IF YOU ALL GOT OUTING KAYY. Cos I'm Vivi wuut. XD

And Sean, I'm not quite procrastinating writing my fiction okayy. Cos I'm slowly, slowly updating... LIEK 1 SENTENCE IN ONE DAY... XD Je suis très pathétique!!! But something is better than nothing!

And you DotA gamers like Kenneth, Ben and Lek - one day, I'll be good as you all, but trust me, I'm making very little improvement considering the n00b I am XD XD

OK so I'm going on XD overload already, and that's a sign I need to sign off. -__-'''

Goodbye!
Selamat tinggal!
再见/Zhai jian!
Vanakam!
Auf Wiedersehen!
Au revoir!
Vaarwel!
Arrivederci/Ciao!
さようなら/Sayonara/Ja ne!
안녕/Whatever it is in Korean...
до свидания/Whatever it is in Russian -__-'''
Adeus!
Adiós!

From Vivi in infinitive languages~ XD

Actually some are stolen from online language translators... lol tuez-moi pas!
YOU WANT MORE CAN GO HERE: I TOO LAZY WANT TO PUT ALL XD
http://www.elite.net/~runner/jennifers/goodbye.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home