<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=7856801890133080301&blogName=%E2%99%A5+forever+begins+today+.&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Home of the Class of Wisdom ~ W15M: Welcome Post from Vivi

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Welcome Post from Vivi

Welcome everyone to W15M class blog~ This is Vivi, one of the 25 students occupying the space of W15M.

Why am I doing the welcome post, you may ask? Well - that's pretty easy of a person like me to answer - I am an aspiring writer, and I can manage to convert most of the happenings in the class well enough into words. Forgive me if I am far too wordy for the welcoming post, I do try to cut down things short the best I can.

W15M is pretty darn indescribable, if I am to be brutally honest. It's just full of surprises; everyday is like riding a rollercoaster ride whilst drinking coke and eating cornflakes - well, you know what I mean.

You don't know what's going to happen the next day; but that is a good thing. Everyone in our class has their own different personalities and that is what makes things interesting. I am the one in the class who has the supposed "ego" - all classmates should know about this.

Am I egoistical? Is anyone else in our class egoistical? Like what we study everyday in our class - that differs in different people's perspectives - so I leave all of you to add your posts - everyone's view matters.

C'mon, now, Wisdom - post, go wild, crazy... but if you were to ever to post something (deragatory) about anyone or anything - do write, go ahead but no flaming. Be nice, be WISE!

Love,
Vivi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home