<body><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=7856801890133080301&blogName=%E2%99%A5+forever+begins+today+.&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Frp-w15m.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> Home of the Class of Wisdom ~ W15M: GOODBYES TO OUR DEAR BELOVED HASHIM

Thursday, July 31, 2008

GOODBYES TO OUR DEAR BELOVED HASHIM

Okay that man up there, he's Hashim alright. Bow down to him. Well, he owns a brain as big as a watermelon, his prior knowledge is as wide as the internet and he got this Adam Khoo thing going on when presenting. *whooooooooooo*
Anyhoo, he'll be leaving us soon for his Motherland/Tanah Air/
祖国/தாய்நாடு/Mutterland/Μητέρα-πατρίδα etcetc. And most likely we won't be able to see him anymore); *sobsob*
So we decided to have a mini Prata Party specially for him. *awwwww* How was it? Check this out..
P.S. This is my firsttime blogging. So mind you. Hoho I rock!
And F.Y.I. I have to like redo this shit for like three times ok. Andand tried to upload 5 other picts here but the blogger hates me so much that he disallow my request. Farktards.
milllllyfilllllybombilllllywilllllykelllllygetsilllllyohdearkelllllyyouresuchahottiewheeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home