Last day of us together

Post by Vivi ^__^
16 weeks has passed so quickly, hasn't it? And our time together has been cut short, unfortunately. For those of you who are feeling melancholic (sad), you can always view Sean's compilation of our class photos and videos, if you ever feel like visiting a memory lane (or plain just want to steal some photos).
I wonder what everyone's next class would be, whether the rumour that half of the class would stay whereas the other half would leave was true, though this would be remedied by everyone putting the class their assigned to in their PMs on Msn... no one forget about this okay? :D
As for my part - I'll leave the display picture of me, Khai and Alif on for 3 days before it 'expires' and gets replaced by Kamijo's face >D
I will miss you all dearly. And if I publish a book in the near future, I know who to credit, and it will go like this:
To W15M,
You know who you are.
Aren't I sweet. :D
Enjoy your holidays, okay? Love you all!
From,
the wannabe articulate Vivi

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home