Collaboration post Mab/VV :)
Hello all, especially you who is reading and checking out this W15M blog for updates. How have you guys been faring lately, in your new classes? Good, yes? I certainly hope that you've all been doing well enough to survive (XD). Mabelin and me (Vivi) will be collaborating this post, to show how much we miss and love you all, so do enjoy as we write along about our thoughts and feelings after being separated.
yupyup, i missed the fun we had everyday in class! miss working together with you guys too, definitely you guys know me the best. it's hard working with new people who don't know our working styles right? i bet you all are not used to it as well. aww, it's been 3 days since the start of school. we will still look back at the good not very old time back then yah?
Maybe it is just something odd to you, but I cannot seem to forget you all. It's different from when I went away from my primary school, its different when I went away from my secondary school, and I miss you guys more than I miss my previous classmates in my previous school. This is true. I always dread going back to my previous schools, but when it comes to you all, I want to go back again and again, coming to see you all with a smile, and going home from seeing you all with a big grin. You guys are so awesome.
i guess things won't go back to the past like we used to have. but still i treasure it very much. how i wish to go back to W15M again and stick together for 3 years on poly. sounds great yah? if things didn't change i guess all of us will be much more happier. don't you miss tsuhaw's dancing? miss the CS sound after class? miss going out together for break outs?
Now in my new class, I feel like I'm a stranger (there are so many Muslim Malays in my class, instead of the diverse ethnicities in our W15M, and I always feel awkward around them because of my religious preference. This is no racist remark though). We've formed such a closely knit bond, that in my new class, I've become so quiet I'm practically nonexistent, and that I'm even doubting myself that I won't ever get an A in this class. It's tough, and I dislike it. I want to be with you all again. I feel like a n00b again lah. Like learning how to walk again. D:
and the little surprise for the you people came out with during birthdays? i really feel so out of place in class right now, feel awkward to be myself like i'm with you all. i miss all of you! as usual! except one. ._.
Remember in our class there was also a competitive atmosphere to do well *cough* Sean *cough* XD and there were also pushy facilitators *ehehm Ree ehem ta* who always forced us to do the best? In my new class, there is nothing like that. We don't learn anything from each other. And it is a waste of my talent. I guess that I would still write in my debut book "To W15M: You know who you are" and NOT "To my primary 6/2 or to my secondary 408 or to my E35E: You know who you are." That's how much I love you guys. :X
So now we don't have me and Socks running off during 1st break together to buy food for you all as mentioned by Litkwong. :( And Ben and me don't go off early after 3rd meeting to go for STA drawing workshops... and we don't attend crappy Anger Management CE talks together anymore, or attend Body Fixer CE talks which surprisingly talks about pears and apples (WTF lol).
life isn't the same without you guys, definitely every single one in W15M make my life in RP a colourful one! who will still joke with me about my salad and hamsters? i miss those! and how about the behhhhhhhhhhhh-ing in class? aww.. i'm really missing all of you, people who made up W15M together. you don't dare forget me. and hasim is back on monday! remember our date with him? ;D
The both of us miss those times, those familiar moments we have together, the surprsingly strong bond between us (brought forth by ponteng-ing together, , 'funny' facis, sharing anime, music etc :) ) but we will move on. It's just that this blog needs the last, final farewell, sincere and open and honest. We miss you all a lot, and we love you! :D
Let's do our best in RP, and in life! We are amazing people, and we will prove this to all those other boring, mediocre people that we ROCK and that we are WISE! :D





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home